Wednesday, March 5, 2008

David Archuleta and Jason Castro

I haven't been watching AI much this season. No one has really grabbed me. But from the clips I've seen and the buzz, it looks like we may have the first all male finale since Ruben and Clay. David is a cute little thing, and is extremely talented, but I'm not sure about him yet. There's something that I can't put my finger on, but I'm not sure that he will survive in show business.

Jason Castro is different enough to capture the votes of the misfits, but pretty enough to capture tween votes is something happens and David A tanks.

I watched Michael Johns last night, too. Eye candy and that's it. I thought he was horrid. Everyone raved about him, though. Maybe they should have watched with their eyes closed. It made a difference.

0 comments: