Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mineral Make-up From Elf!

I don't think it's a secret that I LOVE mineral make-up. If I could, I would go through the streets armed with a flat top brush and a ar of makeup and apply it to every person I meet. Seriously, why would you want to put anti-freeze on your face?

The biggest problem that a lot of people have with mineral make-up is the price. I know that the first time I saw BE I was shocked. It looked great, but $60 for a 2 month supply? I'm a beauty junkie, so I ordered it anyway and I was hooked, but I'm a poor freelancer so I knew something had to give. Fortunately, I found a brand I love for a price I can live with, but it's still not as cheap as drug store make-up. If you have been waiting for uber-cheap mineral make-up, ELF heard your cries. They have mineral make-up for $5. It's still not as pure as I would recommend- there are a few too many ingredients for my taste-- buy FIVE DOLLARS!

If you've ever been curious about mineral make-up, now is the perfect time to try it.

Of course, you could spend a little more and buy Everyday Minerals, which is better for your face! I had to get my little plug in for my fave company!

0 comments: