Thursday, January 17, 2008

American Idol-Dallas



I watched this with one eye last night- I was working on writing some. I liked the meth-addict girl, whose name escapes me right now. Her mom looked so proud and proud moms always make me a little misty. I also liked Brandon Greene, gross habits notwithstanding.

I turned both eyes to the screen when Drew Poppelreiter showed up. What a cutie! He has to be the most precious little thing ever on Idol. I was a little pissed at Simon's abrupt no. If Drew had been a cute blond girl singing country, he would have sent her right through. Anyway, I think he had a great, rich tone and a song with a bit more range and emotion will help a lot. Spoiler websites have him making the top 50. If he hits top 24, I think he will do well. There are already a ton of females of all ages swooning over him on the message boards. It seems that the show got his age incorrect, BTW. He's 19, not 24.

0 comments: