Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clay Aiken's Sex Life

Poor Clay Aiken's sex life is in the news again. This time there is debate about whether he is asexual or just tired. I have my own opinions about it, but I'll keep those to myself. What I won't keep to myself is my complete and utter disgust that every part of a celebrity's life is considered fair game, especially Clay's. What difference does it make who he sleeps with or if he sleeps with anyone at all? The last time I checked, I wasn't waking up next to him in my bed, so it doesn't really concern me. I do know that he's in a strange city performing eight shows a week. Just thinking about it makes me too tired for sex.

I know people say that by being in the public eye stars ask for this kind of scrutiny, but I don't buy it. A star's sex life doesn't make their music any different, their TV shows any funnier or, in Clay's case, his run on Broadway anymore successful.

0 comments: