Saturday, January 26, 2008

A NKOTB Reunion?

People Magazine is reporting that New Kids on the Block are reuniting and that an official announcement is due next week. My only response is WTF? I will admit to being a huge (and I do mean huge- I had the dolls, the bedspread, the phone, the lunch box, the $90 NKTOB Tour jacket and many other things that I am too embarrassed to admit. They could live comfortably the rest of their lives on what I spent) fan, but the time for a comeback is past. Jon (the shy one, in case you're keeping track) is almost 40-- not old by any means, but a leeettle past boy band prime. Donnie is a succesful actor. Jordan had a semi-decent solo record. Joe's been active in theater. Why would they open themselves up for this kind of ridicule? I don't have a good feeling about this, but I wish them the best of luck.

0 comments: